Barbara McConnell is the owner and founder of McConnell Weaver Strategic Communication, a public relations and communications firm. In particular, Barbara is a noted authority in P&E for recycling and other waste management issues.
Margot Beverley is the owner and founder of To The Point Communications. Established in 1997, TTPC designs and delivers effective communications programs that attract attention and win positive acclaim for our clients.
Hal is a Drupal expert extraordaire. Working in Drupal exclusively for the past five years, Hal puts together properly constructed Drupal websites that offer outstanding functionality, both for the administrators and visitors. Hal is also a videographer.
Brian is a Graphic Designer who is an ace at original artwork for print or electronic communications. Brian has more than 15 years experience using Adobe products. In addition, Brian sells photography and illustrations on istockphoto.com.
- Strategic communications plan development and execution
- Communications research, planning and management
- Special event, training program, consultation planning and execution
- Planning and tracking key performance indicators for communications programs
- Webcast/webinar/special event planning and management
- P&E plan development and execution
- Stakeholder communications
- Writing for presentations, report, web, social media, eblasts, newsletters, ad copy, etc.
- Graphic design and website development/adminstration and social media/blogs/forums